Smith's variety toy and gift shoppe
40 - Over 200 years old and now a personal residence, this historic building (first-floor operated as Pawtuxet Bank in the early 1800's) used to be the Bank Café Restaurant from 1874 to 1983 and again in the early-to-mid 90's.
1976 - A small plaza operates in the location that used to be a Dairy Queen ice cream stand from about the early 50's until the late 60's. .
1255 - Pet's World has been at this location since 1958.2055 - Rite Aid Pharmacy used to be Douglas Drug from the mid-to-late 70's until converting to Brooks Pharmacy in the 90's.1100 - Mann Motors used to be called Mann Auto Sales (see photo ) from the early 70's into the 90's.It later became a Radio Shack store.It was known as Longmeadow Market until the 60's.From at least the 50's until the early 90's. .It was then torn down the following year to build the two restaurants. .1258 - The former Lee Nails used to be Pam's ereader gift cards best buy Restaurant from 1960 to 1969. .1222 - Planet Fitness used to be an Anderson Little clothing store from the early-to-mid 60's until the early 70's before becoming Save-Rite catalog store from the November 1972 to the early 90's. .This iconic amusement park officially closed in 1995 (also opened for about three weeks in 1996).
2720 - AutoZone used to be Kinney Shoes from at least the late 50's until about 1982. .
The building was transformed into a medical center (righa) in 1985.2080 - The former 7-Eleven used to be a Friendly's Restaurant from 1977 to 2011.Earlier, it had been Horn Fuel Oil and Forget Me Nots Gifts.Earlier in the 60's, it was Matty's Café.The Almacs here had been expanded into a "superstore" in 1992.Below: Amoco in 1985 and Mobil in 1987.568 - Murphy's Petroleum (since 2011) used to be Lakewood Sunoco for well over 25 years until the mid 80's, when it became Carl's Sunoco. .And then Harry's New York System, which opened in 1995.238 - Torn down in the late 00's, this used to be Dairy Shoppe (aka Joe's Dairy Shoppe) ice cream stand from the late 70's into the 90's. .Going back to the 1940's, it was Gustafson's Market, then Fletcher Bros.
1800 (12) - Dollar Tree in the Airport Plaza used to be Sounds Great sound systems and electronics store from about 1980 to the late 80's. .
It then became Pizza Casino in the early-to-mid 80's, then Pub Dennis in the mid-to-late 80's and Flyer's in the late 80's.
1245 - Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet (since late 2012) used to be Hometown Buffet from about 1996 to early 2012.
- Sephora usa promo code 2017
- Miss selfridge discount code december 2017
- Hale and hearty coupon code
- Ubereats promo code 30
- Sleep number coupon codes 2017
- Coupon code for tee shirt palace
- Best gifts to send someone in hospital
- Non pecuniary rewards
- Hawaiian falls discount code 2012
- Gearapalooza 2017 promo code
- Safelite first time discount
- American express seaworld discount
- Nobel prize winner writers
- Art contests 2014
- Papa johns promo code bogo
- Discount hotel rooms in orlando
- Ps discount card
- Fallas discount clothing store
- Chase sapphire reserve rewards travel
- Pilot graduation gifts
- Father's day gifts for lazy dads
- Promo code off saks fifth avenue
- How to check money on starbucks gift card
- Kroger discount reds tickets
- Win lose or draw season 1 episode 1
- Compare the man and van discount code
- How to transfer gift card balance on amazon
- Homemade gifts vintage style book
- Novolog prescription discount
- S7 promo code 2018
- Mother's day diy gifts easy
- Basic swim discount code
- Justice league gift ideas
- Christmas gifts from grandkids
- Promo code for red bull air race
- Shopkin gift ideas