Is a necklace a good gift for girlfriend
Some fakes are stamped C925 on the top of the stem where normally on a genuine Balinese Harmony Ball would be set a gemstone.
The mark C925 indicates coated with 925 BUT no-one else in the world does this or uses such a mark so it is very deceptive, most people assume it means 925 Sterling Silver.
They are now even producing Harmony Balls that also have fake gemstones, using cheap crystals instead of real gemstones.Buyer Confidence* - So that you can 'purchase from me with complete confidence' I encourage you to read *reviews my customers have given* regarding the quality of both my products and as importantly my attention to customer service, here at this link (or on the.We sell genuine Sterling Silver Harmony Necklaces not simply 'plated' fakes offered by many others.The following may be useful to you - it is an excerpt from a detailed article on my Harmony Ball Blog at m (copy and paste into your browser) _ "Beware Fake Sterling Silver Harmony Balls - Are you really getting Sterling Silver?".You can also find the article here.All Harmony Necklaces are now supplied with TWO (2) Silver Chains * one is 40" (100cm) long to allow wearing the Harmony Ball 'over your bump' (and is adjustable) - the other is 20" (50cm) long so you can wear your Harmony Necklace.Harmony Necklaces: Genuine Sterling Silver Harmony Ball Necklaces Handmade in Bali.Priority Shipping upgrades are also available at checkout.These Harmony Balls are made from a poor quality Brass alloy or Alpaca, a low grade material made from a hotch botch of minerals (often passed off as Sterling Silver) and then coated.
I'm not responsible for delays due to customs - please read.
My Guarantee to you is that I do not and never will sell fake product - all of my Harmony Balls are Hand Made from Genuine 925 Sterling Silver in Bali, Indonesia.International customers - Please be aware that your country may impose and collect import fees.g.Some fake copies do not have the stamp at all as some Chinese manufacturers realize that the C925 deception is less impacting these days.I am passionate about Harmony Balls and about Honesty - hence the I would like to inform shoppers of the following; Please be aware that many websites on the internet (including unfortunately some shops here in Etsy) are selling 'Fake Sterling Silver' Harmony Balls.I have also recently added a select range of Sterling Silver Gemstone Jewelry for jewelry lovers - I myself just mother and two daughters gifts cannot resist beautiful jewelry *Customs and import taxes buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.The issue I have with this is that you the customer are being deceived.
Ankündigung Harmony Necklaces: Genuine Sterling Silver Harmony Ball Necklaces Handmade in Bali.
- Longtallsally com promo code
- Firetoys discount code uk
- Can discount tire do alignments
- Gift wrapping rope
- Prayer for the gifts of the holy spirit catholic
- 4 gadgets coupon code
- Gift duty australia
- Autocheck aaa discount
- Cool gifts for 16 year old boys
- Bose bicester village discount
- Daiwa rebate 2018
- Topspin pro discount code
- Best gift to my girlfriend on christmas
- Landry's select rewards
- Busy bee discount codes
- What do you get if you win eurovision
- Estrella damm inedit gift pack
- Raffles medical group annual report 2017
- Carnival platinum gift 2018
- The gifted line cards
- Umbrella company childcare vouchers
- Touch me museum promo code
- Best rewards credit card for beginners
- Identity links coupon code
- Budget car rental codes coupons
- Thewoodwhisperer com giveaway
- Maison du monde promo code uk
- Client gift ideas cheap
- Budget rewards program travel agents
- Commemorative retirement gifts
- 40 years of marriage gift
- Gift baskets in geneva switzerland
- Gifts to get your older sister for christmas
- Staples dividends rewards
- Wool and honey coupon code
- Top gifts for one year old boy